how to nominate
The Golden Globe Annual Award for Business Excellence is conferred to companies that have achieved business excellence. This Awards and Recognition Program is a joint undertaking of the Golden Globe Awards Council. The national Data Research Examiner and Marketing services, Inc. Philippine Best Companies.Com Inc. SINAG NEWS Magazine and SINAG Foundation, Inc. The Awards Council believes that companies striving for top-notch quality of business performance are those that exemplify business excellence and reap success.
The Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence uses the rigid six-point criteria of the National Data Research Examiner and Marketing Services, Inc.
Innovative Business Practices
- Does the company have novel in-house business practices that help increase its productivity?
- Can these practices be replicated by other companies?
- Is the company active in professional association that allows the company to be aware of trends in the industry?
Quality of Products & Pricing
- Does the company deliver products / services that are durable, consistent and in conformity with the company claims?
- Does the company deliver on time?
- Does the company provide after-sales services?
Value Proposition & Pricing
- Does the Company practice a fair and just value pricing?
- Does the Company assure its clientele the value of money results?
Customer Concern & Engagement
- Does the company have significant concern with its clienteles' and need and satisfaction?
Reputable & Ethical Business Image
- Does its clientele have a good impression of the company and its products and services?
- Does the company's business model guarantee the survival of the company over a long period of time?
Truthfulness In Business Management
- Does the company provide a great working Opportunity and environment for its employees?
- Are the company's rules and regulation reliable and just?
To be eligible to receive the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence, a company must qualify for all the six (6) criteria. The validation of the survey results is done under the supervision of National Data Research Examiner and Marketing Services, Inc. Validating Team. A company that is conferred the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence is automatically certified as Best.
Candidates for the Golden Globe Annual Awards are awarded based on the nominations given by an independent party. A market survey then done by the researchers of the National Data Research Examiner and Marketing Services based on the nominations from different business categories. A survey is done through a Man-on-the-street Interview, Telephone Interview, and Focused Group Discussion. Survey results are carefully validated by the National Data Research Validating Team and Awards Council.
This page will let you nominate someone or any company that you think is deserving to receive an award in a different field of industry.
THE GOLDEN GLOBE ANNUAL AWARDS FOR BUSINESS EXCELLENCE is conferred to companies that have achieve business excellence. This Awards and Recognition Program is a joint undertakings of Golden Globe Awards Council, National Data Research Examiner and Marketing Services, Inc. Philippine Best Companies, Com. Inc. SINAG News Magazine and SINAG Foundation, Inc. The Awards Council believed that companies striving for top-notch quality of business performance are those that exemplify business excellence and reap success.